Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween!

Well well well.....So this past Thursday was Halloween.  The weather wasn't the best, but also not the worst.  We took the little bitties trick-or-treating of course! The girls were of course adorable.  Ava had to be Minnie Mouse and Arianna was a witch.  They are growing so fast.  Anyway! An update on my latest project.  Awhile back I bought a small bedroom suit for the girls.  Mainly for the dresser and chest of drawers.  However, the dresser also came with a mirror and a twin bed.  The set was dirty, chipped in a few spots, and had stickers on it.  Needed some work but otherwise in decent shape.  Since the Crawfords are stuck in the stick house currently, I've started my inside projects.  We are moving bedrooms and its time for the girls to have a real bedroom suit.  I've hauled out the suit I bought awhile back and good old Pintrest has inspired me.  Killed myself almost today sanding and painting but I've gotten a lot accomplished today.  Hopefully I will be finished next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment